"What's the mark of a good personal trainer, someone with years of experience or one with a certain attainment of education?"
Tad has some of the
of any Orlando area
According to a study at the University of California in Los Angeles (UCLA), book smarts win out over street smarts when it comes to helping clients meet their goals.
The study of 115 trainers found that those who had at least a B.A. in exercise science and certification by the American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM) or the National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA) had the highest level of knowledge compared with those who had years of experience or other certifications.
Orlando area personal trainer Tad Campbell exceeds these degree and certification requirements as recommended by the study from UCLA. See below.
Tad Campbell, MA, CSCS, HFI (Orlando Personal Trainer)
- M.A. Exercise Physiology, University of Central Florida
- Health Fitness Instructor Certification from American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM)
- Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist from National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA)
- Gold Certified from American Council on Exercise (ACE)
- Elite Personal Trainer from American Council of Exercise (ACE)
- Qualified to teach physical education and health at K-12 level
- Finalist in First Florida Natural Body Building Championship
- Finalist in Mid-Florida Natural Body Building Championship
A Few More Reasons to Choose Tad
- Have a no-risk consultation before you commit
- Enjoy a safe, friendly, non-judgemental workout
- Programs to help you work within your budget
- Family friendly workouts and group rates
- Choose to workout in your own home, club house, or local gym
- Put over 12 years of experience to work for you
- Work with Tad and take home a custom program fitting your individualized needs
- Advice from your doctor or nutritionist can be incorporated into your program
- Set goals and work at your own pace on your own timeline with Tad
- Get your workouts expertly tailored to your body type and personal needs
The first step is to contact Tad. Start Now!
Tad will be happy to speak with you about your individual needs. Please contact Tad to tell him more about yourself, put a consultation or no-risk first workout on your schedule, or to just ask your questions.
- Online Contact Form
The contact form allows you to tell Tad more about yourself and ask him to call you back at a time that is convienent for you.
- Call anytime: (407) 835-7854 (Cell Phone)
If Tad doesn't answer, he may be in a training session, please just leave a message and he'll get back to you shortly.
- E-Mail Tad: email@example.com
- Postal Mail: P.O. Box 590432, Orlando, FL 32859